Grace Udoyen is the Senior Research Officer in the Research and Documentation Department of Committee of Vice-Chancellor of Nigerian Universities. She received her PhD in Development Sociology from the University of Port Harcourt, Master of Science Degree in Industrial Sociology from the University of Uyo, Nigeria. Her research focus on Gender and Development,peace and security and environmental policy and management. Grace has obtained substantial research funding as PI and frequently published in a peer review journals.Grace has acted as a research consultant on several donor funded projects in Nigeria.
Within the team of staff at the Committee of Vice-Chancellors of Nigerian Universities, Grace is responsible for series of research activities:
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of research project
- Maintain and active directory and tracking of research projects
- Develop guidelines to support and empower staff and team members
- Manage research data base
- Writing research proposal for grants
- Act as Liaison officer between the association, government agencies and other organizations.
Strengths and Skill summary
Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection in the areas of health, gender based violence and marketing researches
Excellent in moderating of FGD and IDIs in a Non-Governmental Organization environment including major donor regulations and administrative procedure
Excellent in written and oral communication and interpersonal skill as well as capacity to interact at highest policy level.
Sound computer and information technology skills (Ms Office application such as word, excel, SPSS, power-point) including use of internet.
- Knowledge of use of Artificial Intelligent in the conduct of research.